so which TV car-related show do you think is the best?
Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 16

Tema: so which TV car-related show do you think is the best?

Bronze membership
    Poder de reputación

Talking so which TV car-related show do you think is the best?

Just as its homonymous spanish counterpart, i was wondering, as the title reads, which do you think is the best automovile show and WHY?

The thing is, where im from there're so little few options we have to check for international broadcasts which are rather difficult to find (or to know about, although the internet has made that part easier to solve). Specially for english-speaking audiences this is nonexistent, so you guys could recommend us a wider range of options we werent aware of.

OH! keep in mind it has to be mainly about things NOT involving tuning stuff, it may include tuning slots in it but not to be the main topic for the show.

For the UK people i've watched Top Gear and Fifth Gear, i adore both! but the first more like a "car sitcom" rather than a serious show, it's fun and it's great, but reviewing supercars for the most of the time gets boring after a while. Fifth on the other hand, it's more "real life-oriented" to my concern, with almost the same amount of comic relief, but what can i say, Vicki is on it and shows cars i can afford!

About Jeremy, he can be such a twat sometimes, but he has something that keep me entertained most of the time, here's something to make your day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpL9a-5LFpI

Stay tuned! Haha

Bronze membership
    Poder de reputación
    man... no one out there who'd like to chat?

I thought they were many people from other countries out here nor someone who had something to argue about whatever the less

... maybe the wrong topic perhaps?

Bronze membership
    Poder de reputación

Arrow

Cita Iniciado por Dash Ver mensaje
    man... no one out there who'd like to chat?

I thought they were many people from other countries out here nor someone who had something to argue about whatever the less

... maybe the wrong topic perhaps?

no, I don't think its a wrong topic, but at least Here in Mexico, there are no car related programs aired, well, there are, but, they doesn't always have access to super cars, or have enough budget to destroy models like in top gear

there are also tuning tv shows, but only feature ricers,

a lot of people here in forum have seen top gear, but mostly by internet videos, I used to watch it in the BBC World channel of my satellite system, but it isn't featured any more

and about Jeremy....well I think he is not very objective with his judgments, but is part of the show, him making fun of American and Asian cars

Bronze membership
    Poder de reputación
    Oh thanks Sieg! I'm not alone anymore, haha!

And well yes, it's a good point you're getting at, for an example i do not get BBC World at my TV-paid service, my only source was this:

http://www.finalgear.com/
    (while i used youtube before it, thanks god i got this now)

thats why i was asking to our english-speaking friends what do they watch to recommend us that we may like as another fresh option, so we could look for it on the internet... unfortunately they havent answered yet...

anyhow, your patronage is very well apreciated (i love cheesy frases, as you can tell)! c u around!

Bronze membership
    Poder de reputación
    I like to see PINKS, and some times the ricer UNIQUE WHIPS, lol

Gold Membership
    Poder de reputación
    I still like the most Best Motoring...they have Serious test...and serious races to compare the cars of the segment...and also they make racers like Ferraris and Porsches against NSX and Skylines...so it's great to see and listen to the engines and objective comments....also they have "My car" challenges where average people can race against great Drivers over there in Japan...like Dori King...and specially him...he makes the best comments and the funniest ones too!!!...BMI rules....after BMI....Top Gear....!!!

Bronze membership
    Poder de reputación
    Top Gear still love it, used to be a bit more serious about testing everyday cars etc....but like the new format, its more fun....Fifth is not bad either...

Silver Membership
    There's a place in France where the naked monkey's dance.
    Poder de reputación
    hey Emiliano, where is it that you catch the BM episodes?
    about the tv shows, i really like Top Gear, i like the fact that they do review cars, but with a comedy twist, it's not just cars and cars, the silly tests they do such as trying to cross to France on cars turned to boats, or say... racing an Audi against two chaps on bicycles, that is really funny. Or when they test super cars against other means of transport, it is interesting. Oh, and the Stig hahaha he's a funny character.

As for Fifth Gear, Tiff really knows how to get the best of each car, but sometimes it gets a bit boring, maybe because i'm used to top gear

Gold Membership
    Poder de reputación
    BM episodes! ok I got them from Torrent but...mmmm some torrents doesn't work anymore or they're like corrupt or something and without notice they stop downloading and get stuck!! I have 2 torrents with 99.6% and they are not working anymore!!!

Silver Membership
    Poder de reputación
    TOP GEAR i love it but i have to download it from fifthgera.com to watch it.

for me is the best car show because they made a lot of tests and it's funny to.

i loved the mitsu FQ400 vs LAMBO murcielago and the amfibious cars...

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo