More About Mexico

Páginas : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Stevie-Boy
29/01/2008, 09:43
I'd love to hear more about Mexico if anybody fancies telling me about it.

What is it like to live in Mexico?

Generally how are things, plenty money around, relaxed way of life?

My knowledge of Mexico is not great, I'd love to expand upon that.

Cheers.

El YerbErO
29/01/2008, 09:59
is a great place to live, were you can do anything with a consecuence or law that freak you out. You can live with a few money like a king, and the must beatyful thing is that drugs are so cheap!! hahahaha come down one day.

El YerbErO
29/01/2008, 10:03
i forgot neice weather, plenty sun, many beaches...

Demov
29/01/2008, 10:04
Hahaha, I love living in here...

I know that there are lots of problems in our society, like "high" crime rates, poverty, corruption... but that happens everywhere.

Food is great, beer is cheap, wonderful natural sceneries and resources... Culture, beer, tequila....

Maybe, beer? hahahahaa

You should come to visit us, I think that you'd like it... BTW, don't forget about the beer.

Super_mc
29/01/2008, 10:06
Cheers.

What matters is what you would like to hear from mexico? ? . Their customs? The kind of life is very different from state to state, we will get easier, the state where I live "Oaxaca, it is extremely quiet in comparison with" El D.F. " That is the capital, not because anything is the biggest city in the world. It is a very different lifestyle, but actually tell us what you want to know.

El RobeR
29/01/2008, 10:07
Living in mexico is good because here we have easy of doing some things that other countries can not, jajajaja the rey blasfemo say all about this.

Cheers.

Stevie-Boy
29/01/2008, 10:13
Just lifestyle really, all I know about Mexico is how I see it on the television and that's not very often and it's usually just when someone from America runs away and tries to get through the Mexican border, that good old plot used in so many movies!

Yeah just basic lifestyle questions, how much does your gas cost for the car, how much does a beer cost, is there lots of money around, does everyone have a good house, car, large television, DVD player, mobile phones all that sort of stuff.

El YerbErO
29/01/2008, 10:13
dont think to much, write mother fuckers....

JusTiCe
29/01/2008, 10:18
is a great place to live, were you can do anything with a consecuence or law that freak you out. You can live with a few money like a king, and the must beatyful thing is that drugs are so cheap!! hahahaha come down one day.

Lol Agree...I love to live in Mexico, we can pay maids...and live like kings...lol
IMO almost all mexican people like to work very hard to achieve a good standard of life...employees like me and all the people that work in companies, only have 10 days of vacations every year...for example...European People have at least 30 days of vacation...

Stevie...what do English people think about mexicans...?

El YerbErO
29/01/2008, 10:18
Just lifestyle really, all I know about Mexico is how I see it on the television and that's not very often and it's usually just when someone from America runs away and tries to get through the Mexican border, that good old plot used in so many movies!

Yeah just basic lifestyle questions, how much does your gas cost for the car, how much does a beer cost, is there lots of money around, does everyone have a good house, car, large television, DVD player, mobile phones all that sort of stuff.

a gas is around 50 p per liter, a beer cost arond 30 p in a market and maybe two pounds in a night club. There is a lot money but in the hands of a few people. 80% of the population is poor, the rest have a good live, you can buy a 300 sqr meters flat for 150,000 pounds, with all the comodities. car are alot more cheaper than u.k a ferrari here is arround 150,000 pounds for example a f430..

PDA

Ver la versión completa : More About Mexico