A question for you Mexican peeps..

Páginas : [1] 2 3 4

essNchill
28/01/2008, 21:11
This one is freaking me out, so maybe you can answer it?

This is club / forum is known as "Nippon Power".. So most people would consider it to be a Jap car based club?

So how comes so many of you don't own or drive a Jap car and how comes you all get on so well? If it was in the UK, we have a clear divide between between Jap cars and other cars (Euro). You wouldn't find the 2 different groups of car owners on the same forum together etc.

Many thanks,
Shaun

Type R
28/01/2008, 21:33
Haha nice question... the thing is that we prefer japanese cars... and we have had several discussions about this, we say in spanish PINCHE VAGUETO that is something like FUCKING VAG BOY when we disagree in something haha

But we understand that sometimes are better or faster cars than the japanese ones...

Godzilla
28/01/2008, 21:49
yeap the thing here is most of us, have, had or plan on having a japanese car!!! so we mostly dig those... nevertheless some own different brands... but they tend to end up with a nippon!!!

Platina Rally Car
28/01/2008, 21:58
I think that the passion for the cars in this forum is gretear than the preference for a specific brand, so i would say that is te reason we get so well.

essNchill
28/01/2008, 22:02
Jap FTW then :)

All cars are cool, unless it's a riced up Vauxhall Nova / Corsa LOL!

angel_srt24
28/01/2008, 22:02
that's because we are sucha a great community hahahaha :D:D
we respect the choices of our mates and we easily get a long toguether!

btw chevrolet rules jajaja!!

Sieg
28/01/2008, 22:12
good question, this forum first started as a Japanese car club only, but with some time other brand owners registered or even some founder members bought other brand cars, like our president, that have owned other brand cars, he even drive a Jetta GLI right now, (he recently acquired a honda too)

whatever the kind or rand of car members drive, they are welcome, we are a warm forum, and accept almost all kind of people, but they have to understand they are in Jap territory (or at least I hope that)

And as Type R said, making jokes of other kinds of cars, specially VAGS and even more of VW, is common over here

Sieg
28/01/2008, 22:17
Jap FTW then :)

All cars are cool, unless it's a riced up Vauxhall Nova / Corsa LOL!

Hell yeah, we hate riced up Corsas too, we have here in Mexico a Corsa version called Chevy, that is a common victim of ricer boys

essNchill
28/01/2008, 22:36
whatever the kind or rand of car members drive, they are welcome, we are a warm forum, and accept almost all kind of people..

Amen to that matey!

Over here, there are certain meets that are clearly defined.. For instance there's one nera me that's called "No Rice". It's help by the Dubbers and if you show up in a Jap car, you better have mahoooooosive bollocks!

There's also plenty of Jap ONLY meets and again, roll in to the meet in a non Jap car and you're in trouble LOL.

I see no problems why people in an online forum can't chill out and respect each other's cars.. Regardless of who makes it:smile:

Izzo
28/01/2008, 22:48
Most of the Users start whit an Japanesee but we are rellly high so the N/A motors doesn't give the 100% so people want more power and took a Turbo mos comon some VAG hope to explain relly good XD
Salutes!

PDA

Ver la versión completa : A question for you Mexican peeps..