Pues de nuevo, supongo que muchos de uds ya han de haber visto estos temas en otros foros, pero para los que no lo han visto, pienso que seria bueno traerlo para aca..

pues asi es, Si es posible poner un VQ35DE.. aqui les adjunto tal y como viene en la pagina, los que no sepan ingles lo podran traducir en http://espanol.babelfish.yahoo.com/

Ahi el tipo viene especificando que piezas utilizo, que tuvo que modificar, y hasta venden el kit para hacerlo!:P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it weren’t for those people with a lot of free time on their hands we wouldn’t get to marvel at such a mechanical masterpiece as this––a B15 Sentra (current gen.) with a VQ35DE engine. The VQ engine used for this project is the same venerable six-cylinder found in the Altima, Maxima, 350Z, G35… you get the picture. The VQ makes those cars fast, but it makes this car ridiculously fast. Try passing the traps in 12.9 seconds at 105 mph in a FWD pocket rocket normally restricted to 15.7 seconds at 88 mph.

Credit for the engine swap goes to a member of the SR20 Forum by the name of unlucky who eventually plans to offer his swap as a kit for not only the B15 Sentra, but the B13 (1991-1994) and B14 (1995-1999), as well. He’s looking for a donor car on which to prototype those kits, so if you’re insane and have $4,500 to donate to the project, you’ll end up with a Sentra whose front wheels turn to the tune of 250 wheel-horsepower. That's as crazy a combination as the 300-hp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the VQ35DE swap kits finished for the Spec-V, I've had a LOT of interest in making a similar kit for the B13/B14 chassis. I will need a donor vehicle to prototype the first mount kit and get the car running. I will most likely offer a bolt-in kit, as I have done for the Spec-V.. however, there will be a few more parts that will be needed to make it work. Here's what I plan using for the prototype car..

VQ35DE (maxima/altima) engine
VQ30DE flywheel
VQ30DE 5spd transmission
VQ35DE Pathfinder throttle body
VQ30DE 96-97 ECU
VQ30DE Maxima engine harness
VQ30DE crank pulley
Custom mount adaptors with grade 8 bolts/nuts/washers
Spec-V axles (not 100% sure on this yet)
JWT programmed ECU (timing/fuel maps optimized/7500rpm limiter)
Stainless headers
Stainless y-pipe
2.5" mandrel VRS exhaust
2004+ Maxima MAF
Custom CAI

The axles are the ONLY thing that I'm not 100% sure about.. I have to do some measuring. The VQ30 trans uses a larger diameter axle than the SR20 gearbox.. so it's necessary to upgrade.

Anyway, whoever steps up to the plate, will get all of the above, installed in the car, turn-key for 4500.00. This setup will make around 250whp and 240wtq.

I will sell a mount only kit, for those who just want to get the engine/trans into the car. It will feature mount adaptors, modified Nissan brackets, grade 8 bolts, axles, and whatever other modified parts are needed. I will have pricing/details as they come.

Here's some pics of the VQ35 install kit and install into the Spec-V

Aqui un video de otro mas.....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=25688322

En mi opinion la vdd esto si me late, ya que gastas casi lo mismo que metiendole un kit de turbo bueno, pero aca tendras un motor stock..

que esten bien!
saludos!!

( si mis temas no vienen al caso o no les agradan, favor de explicarme en donde ponerlos, o bien, de como hacer uso de este foro... gracias! )